An Embarcadero RAD Studio expert for creating NSIS and Inno Setup installers. It integrates NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) and Inno Setup with Embarcadero RAD Studio IDE and allows you to create and build NSIS and Inno Setup projects right within RAD Studio getting all benefits of common integrated environment!
- Support for: NSIS setup projects and Inno Setup setup projects
- Advanced integration into Embarcadero RAD Studio IDE
- RAD Studio 2009, 2010, XE - XE8, 10 Seattle support (all editions - both C++ Builder and Delphi)
- Build installers directly with other project types
- Setup Project properties
- Syntax highlighting (coloring)
- Code Insight Complete Word support
- Complete linkage to the solution build process
- Quick jump from Messages window
- Go To support
- Navigation Bars
- Hints and tips for writing scripts
- Code optimizations
- Live Templates support
- Creating custom Live Templates
- Opening script files (Go To file)
- Plug-ins recognition ( NSIS Project only)
- Full version control system support
- Dynamic help system
- Cross-version compatibility for all RAD Studio versions and editions
Detailed product website with a lot of information is located at www.rad-installer.com.
Visit it for more details and to see a list with all Features and detailed screenshots. Also you can download Free Trial version or see Changelog for most recent changes.