Microsoft Visual Studio extension for creating NSIS and Inno Setup installers. It integrates NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) and Inno Setup with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE and allows you to create and build NSIS and Inno Setup projects right within Visual Studio getting all benefits of common integrated environment!
- New project types: NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project
- Full integration into Visual Studio IDE
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 support
- Build installers directly with other project types
- NSIS Project and Inno Setup Project properties
- Syntax highlighting (coloring)
- IntelliSense Complete Word support
- IntelliSense Parameter Info
- IntelliSense Quick Info
- Navigation Bars support
- Complete linkage to the solution build process
- Quick jump from Error List window
- Go To support
- Hints and tips for writing scripts
- Code optimizations
- Opening script files (Go To file)
- IntelliSense Code Snippets support
- Creating custom Code Snippets
- Outlining (Regions) support
- Plug-ins recognition ( NSIS Project only)
- Full version control system support
- Dynamic help system
- Cross-version compatibility for all Visual Studio versions
- MessageBox Designer
- Convert VS Setup projects (.vdproj) into NSIS or Inno Setup!
Detailed product website with a lot of information is located at www.visual-installer.com.
Visit it for more details and to see a list with all Features and detailed screenshots. Also you can download Free Trial version or see Changelog for most recent changes.